The physical Shala is now open on Saturday morning and follows the current Covid-19 measure.
Booking is required before coming to the Shala. Thank you for your understanding.
If you’d like to join the Virtual Shala, send me an email:
- Let me know if you already have a regular Ashtanga practice;
- or if you’re trying it for the first time;
- Download for free and install Zoom on the device you’ll be using during class.
- If you’re on Facebook, you’ll receive an invitation to join a private group (Joy In The Breath – Ashtanga Virtual Shala) which is the Shala’s Virtual Changing Room and where you can stay up to date on all the latest news. Not on Facebook, no problem, I’ll keep you informed via email.
Virtual Shala Etiquette
Please be conscientious of the other people practising with you:
- Mute your phone during the practise;
- Because of a slight time lag in audio, kindly mute your microphone if you wish to chant aloud;
- If your practise space involves partners and/or children who could interrupt you, mute your microphone during the practise.